photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Gipsy Dharma

Today I want to show you the awesome work of one of my lovely sponsors, Gipsy Dharma. As a shoemaker and cordwainer in the making, I always admire shoemakers and shoe designers that manage to go it alone and make beautiful shoes. Gipsy Dharma's shoes are hand made and aim to give you the comforting feel of walking barefoot, made with flexible and long lasting materials.

Here are a few of my favs from their shop:


You can follow Gipsy Dharma on twitter, facebook or pinterest too.

2 comments:

  1. wow these are really bright and bold! the one with the snake print is kinda fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! I'm in the love! The pair in the first picture are the boots of my dreams!

    ReplyDelete