photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 20 September 2013

Happy (super late) Birthday Ginge!

It was Ginge's Birthday last month, and I forgot to share this until now. For her present I painted her some special Cosmos and Crayons themed converse (I'll post pictures of these soon!) and I made this derpy illustration of us both. You can tell I've been watching too much Adventure Time, because I can't stop doing AT style mouths.

I miss this girl a whole lot, she's the derpiest and bestest friend a girl could have. Check out her blog for her science facts and other creative goodness.

If you'd like your own derpy digital illustration you can get one here, just mention you want it in this style when you order. Contact me at ponychopsshop@gmail.com or message me at my Etsy Shop with any questions.


6 comments:

  1. This is amazing! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so sweet! Happy belated birthday to Ginge!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so adorable so i want to cry <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol what a sweet gift you two look adorable as cartoons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! There are definitely perks to having creative and artsy friends! xx

    ReplyDelete