photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 12 September 2013

Interior inspiration

It's almost time to move! So I've been looking at decor for my lovely new room. The room is a really bright room with lots of light and a beautiful bamboo floor, so I'm wanting to echo that in the decor. I'm hoping that in moving (and selling half of my stuff) I'll be able to focus on a more minimal and tidy room instead of my usual style of covering every surface possible with little dog ornaments. I'm sure there will still be room for my poodle tea set in my new room though ;)


1. I've never been a fan of yellow until recently, now I'm obsessed with yellow geometric prints. I think this cushion from Fine Fresh Design will compliment the blue bedding and pink rug so well.

2. I saw this little guy in Urban Outfitters London last Tuesday and immediately fell in love, I think he'll be perfect on the back of the door to hand my coat or dressing gown on.

3. I think this zig zag rug from Urban Outfitters will go so well with the blue Mod Cloth bedding.

4. I love this blue geometric bedding from Mod Cloth. I'm obsessed with pattern and colour, so this is right up my street.

5. I literally let out a squeal when I saw this wallpaper from Wallpaper Direct, it's the most perfect thing ever. My room is only rented so I won't be wallpapering it. But I need to use this beautiful paper to decorate some of my storage boxes.

6. I've always wanted one of these clocks. This one is from Firebox. I think it will balance out the black of my poodle tea set.

8 comments:

  1. I have a kit-cat clock in my kitchen and it's my favorite piece in the whole place! I definitely recommend you get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive been wanting that clock FOREVER. I seriously need it! and number 2, ive seen some of those at Urban as well.. I should've just bought them! haha. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really want that Kit Kat clock!! The bedding is quite lovely as well!

    cladradd.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol that hanger is hilarious and the blue geo bedding is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the cat coat hanger. I need them in different costumes for all my clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wanted one of those clocks too!
    They were always in the background of 90's Nick shows haha

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much cute stuff! I can't believe that flamingo wallpaper is real! It's too good!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that pillow and that rug! these all look so bright and cute!

    ReplyDelete