photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 24 August 2013

Advertise on PonyChops in September



I can't believe it's almost September already! Summer seems to be flying by far too quickly for my liking. August has been a fantastic month for PonyChops, and I hope September will be just as successful. I have some tutorial and DIY plans for late September/early October. I'm also going to be documenting my move to London and start of my Shoe Design course at London College of Fashion.


If you'd like to host a giveaway on PonyChops or send me a product to review email me at ponychopsshop@gmail.com

If you need any help with your advert design pop me an email and I'll see what I can do to help.

Here are my stats:
25000+ pageviews this month
15000+ Tumblr followers
10000+ followers on other social media








No comments:

Post a Comment