photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 9 August 2013

Adventure Time Poll


I can't stop painting Adventure Time shoes, I'd love to paint a pair of shoes with each character on if I had all the time in the world.

I thought it would be a great idea to get some suggestions from my readers about which characters they'd like to see next on a pair of shoes. You can pick multiple characters. If there are any that you like that I haven't included just tick other and leave your suggestion in the comments.

I really appreciate your input guys, thanks in advance for taking part in this poll!

Which Adventure Time Characters would you like to see on a pair of shoes?
  
pollcode.com free polls 
pollcode.com free polls 

5 comments:

  1. What?! check out your new look! I love it. Sorry I haven't been by in a while. The new life is super busy!
    Man, I love Adventure Time. And I love seeing all your awesome AT shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm of course devestated that LSP isn't winning, but there's time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see Lemongrab shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Treetrunks and I want some of her apple pie! :D ♥

    ReplyDelete