photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 1 March 2013

Fashion Favs Friday - 1/03/13


1. Aida Coronado - Fun and colourful mexican clothing made with love.
2. You're A Doll Narwhal - How awesome is this shops name? They also do adorable jewellery, I love their little llama necklaces.
3. Kindah - Hand painted, unique, bright and fun fashion accessories.
4. Lady in Silk - Painstakingly hand woven jewellery in a fantastic selection of colours.
5. Field Guide Design - This shop sells awesome pet rock necklaces! I think it's a genius idea. I also love the intricate boxes they come in.

14 comments:

  1. gah!! i want that clutch! and the mexican blouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness those narwhal things are too cute! The first dress is beautiful too!
    Happy Friday!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. here are so many amazing sutff awww i seee rainboooooow <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Field Guide Design is so wonderful! ♥ Thanks so much for sharing.

    Abigail ♥
    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh that zipper pouch and those earrings really pop! Love them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're A Doll Narwhal is the cutest shop name ever!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! Its very fitting with their adorable creations

      Delete
  7. I love Mexican textiles so much!! I'd like to go there someday... I'll have to check out that clothing shop!!

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the narwhals! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh! the narwal! Apollo freaking cute !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNEW you would love the narwhals! They're adorable <3

      Delete
  10. Pet rock necklaces! That's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything here. Thanks for sharing!
    ♥Emma Deer

    ReplyDelete