photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 20 January 2013

Introducing Miskabelle Vintage



I want to introduce you all to one of my newest sponsors, Miskabelle Vintage. I've followed their blog for some time, their posts are always entertaining, thoughtful and full of great ideas and beautiful photographs.

Miskabelle Vintage is run by the beautiful and trendy Amanda and Jayne. Between them, they share some wonderful outfit posts, yummy recipes and handy tips and DIY ideas.


Here are some of my fav posts from Miskabelle:


1/2/3/4/5

3 comments:

  1. She's so lovely!!! Looking her blog over right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure seams awesome! I´ll take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clarissa explains it all! Gotta check her blog out! She seems great

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails// fawn pendant giveaway

    ReplyDelete