photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Wednesday Art Feature: Luka Va

Luka Va is a Lithuanian artist now living in Australia. When I first discovered her shop LukaLuka on etsy, my first impressions were fun and amusing.

With cute quirky illustrations of animals covered in pattern and colour, this art is bound to find a place in your heart. Her creative works come from a happy place, wouldn't you love to just surround yourself with her beautiful skateboard sloths, keyboar cats and happy creatures?




9 comments:

  1. Ah! SO fun, I looove the skateboard sloth haha I think that's so cute! Lots of happy vibes in these pieces.

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Obsessed! I love everything about this artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh, i love all of these designs and pieces! they are so cute and silly... makes me feel happy!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! My favorite is the cat person "tree". hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, what a cute shop! Especially love the rabbit goes surfing button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I love that ball of cats one! They are all fantastic though! Great post!

    Cheers,
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I love the ball of cats. I thought, "Crazy Cat Lady!" That's me. ;) I also love the one below it with the animals. I am going to go take a peak.

    ReplyDelete