photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 16 December 2012

Nuts about Nutcrackers

I've always thought Nutcrackers were really creepy cute. I especially love vintage ones, there's something much more creepy and intriguing about them. I'd love one of these in my house, but I'm not sure I'd be able to sleep thinking of the creepy little nutcracker waiting in another room to murder me (Ok, maybe I've been watching too many horror movies!).

Here are my top etsy Nutcracker picks:

1. Nutcracker Party Crackers - $6.50 from Wakawoo Events
2. Nutcracker Pillow Cover - $56 from The Watson Shop
3. Nutcracker Print - $26 from Twoems
4. Monocle Nutcracker - $75 from Mooshoo
5. Printable Nutcracker Puppets - $7.50 from Sarah Jane Studios
6. Vintage Leprechaun Nutcracker - $34 from My Chouchou
7. 1980's King Richard Nutcracker - $210 from Seaside Collectables
8. Nutcracker Gift Tags - $3.75 from Ssstudio
9. Nutcracker Printable Toy - $4 from Fantastic Toys

6 comments:

  1. I think so too :D Nutcrackes are awesome in a creepy way :3 Love them :)
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutcrackers are so freakin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I collected nutcrackers as a kid... I wish I never got rid of them (I had close to thirty!)
    And yes, they are slightly creepy... at least they don't have real teeth. I imagine that would up the creepy-level to a million.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay this is so beautiful *_* i just can't !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! thanks for featuring my mom's cute tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, vintage nutcrackers seem very creepy and intriguing...but definitely in a good way!

    -Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete