photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 11 December 2012

My Style Icons: Paloma Faith

I guess it's not so much that she's my style icon, I think I just have a giant crush on Paloma Faith. With her beautiful retro hair styles, her perfectly groomed but bushy eyebrows and eccentric dress sense, what's not to love about this lady? Not to mention she is the most amazing singer!

I've loved Paloma ever since her first appearance on Never Mind the Buzzcocks. She always comes off so sweet, fun and naturally funny.

I think the main thing that makes Paloma my style icon is because although the outfits she wears make a statement, she always wears them with a big beaming smile. Which makes her look so much more approachable than other fashionista musicians.


Source: 1/2/3/4/5

11 comments:

  1. That second picture makes me want to dye my hair red. She is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her!!! I agree that she isn't like "look how iconic I am", she just dresses the way she loves and enjoys herself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i have a crush on her too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I first saw her on Buzzcocks too!
    She's really cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, you are right, she's AWESOME <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh, she is really a icon! i adore her hair in each of the photos here!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a fan of her music, but her style is deffo awesome :)
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Paloma, too! Her style always brings a smile to my face and I love her music but ugh, I hate that she's done the native American rip-off thing. :/ I can't wait for that trend to die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She has just beautiful hair. That last picture instantly reminded me of this picture of Bjork: http://img2-2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/070503/bjork_l.jpg .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, she does remind me of Bjork now that I think about it! I love Bjork's dress sense too, gonna have to do a style post about her soon!

      Delete
  10. Dear Paloma. Your fringe is fantastic. I think I love you.

    ReplyDelete