photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 29 December 2012

Lola the British Bull Terrier Heels

When I was a kid, British Bull Terriers were one of my favorite breeds of dogs. I loved that they look like a proper hard mans dog, yet every one of them I've met has had the softest and most loving temperament.

Painting these shoes was so much fun! These were a Christmas order, a lovely customer purchased them for his girlfriend. He sent me pictures of her dog, Lola. In most of the pictures Lola had a huge smiley face with her tongue hanging out, so I had to include a few drawings with her tongue hanging out on the shoes!

I really hope my customers girlfriend loves them! And I hope Miss Lola approves of her portraits!

I have a load more of these style heels in a variety of sizes available. If you'd like me to customise some for you send me an email to ponychopsshop@gmail.com




7 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    Do you remember the cartoon 'Rude Dog and the Dweebs?"
    Reminds me of that

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I like the script with her name on it. These might be my favorite shoes yet. :)

    -bethsquidly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a bull terrier so bad! These shoes are AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours. Those little polka dots must have taken you forever to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These just might be my favorite pair of yours. I love everything about them! *Pictures Calla Lily's face on a pair of these*

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing. I love that you have the name on the front like that. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete