photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Monday 26 November 2012

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Every December, me and Ash try and make it down to London to explore Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland. I always look forward to this trip, Winter Wonderland is amazing. I love the wintery smells of mulled wine and cherry mead (my favorite!), the creepy haunted house and the merry reindeer who sings Christmas songs all night long. Sadly, this year we probably won't get time to go (although I think I still NEED to visit Manchester's Christmas market to satisfy my festive craving).

Yesterday Barratts contacted me about being involved in their newest competition, to style a pair of their footwear with a winter themed outfit. When I saw these wellies I knew straight away where I wanted to wear them! To the Winter Wonderland of course! They look so comfy, and perfect for strolling around eating churros and drinking hot chocolate whilst stocking up on fake snow and Christmas presents from the Christmas Market! Plus, they're waterproof, so perfect for exploring Hyde Park afterwards.

Here's how I would style the wellies:


11 comments:

  1. I've loved that Dear Creatures dress for a long time now...but that jacket is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God this outfit is perfect!

    heart, Melanie from My Billie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Barratts before (except for Julian Barratt)but I love the bag and wellies.

    Definitely need to check out the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit would look so great and be super warm! I love the earrings - the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the entire outfit. I am not sure what Christmas activities we will do this year. Maybe go to the Denver Zoo to see their light display. :) I'm ready for hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WANT everything! You have the best taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so comfy and perfect for winter activities!! That Winter Wonderland sounds like an absolute blast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That structured coat is so cute! I would totally wear this outfit <3

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for including my little whale brooch in your Winter Wonderland outfit :)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete