photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 11 November 2012

Meet the November Sponsors - Part 1

I'm excited to introduce you to all of my new November sponsors! Please check some time to check out these ladie's blogs, I promise you they're all worth a read!


1. The Life of a Cupcake - Jules' blog is filled with fun ideas, fashion & beautiful pictures. I love the way Jules writes her blog, you can really get to know her personality. She's crazy adorable too.

2. Blargle Fargle - Rai is a funky haired fashionista. Her blog is filled with outfit posts and adorable illustrations. I can't get over how amazing her fashion sense is, I want everything she wears.

3. My Billie - Melanie shares her wonderful blog designs and creative mood boards. Her blog is so creative and fun. I always leave Mel's blog feeling inspired and thoughtful.

4. Billie Jean - A blog filled with wonderful fashion and stunning photos! This lady needs to be a model, seriously amazing fashion sense and she shows the clothes off so well!

5. Lazy Explorers - Chloe shares some beautiful fashion & art finds as well as lots of outfit posts. Chloe is guilty of making me spend too much money, she always finds things I want to buy on etsy!

6. Caked Vintage - Jessa has the most wonderful hair and fashion sense. She shares lots of beautiful pictures as well as tons of outfit posts! I love the way she always photographs her outfit posts in the most stunning and natural surroundings.

7. Beth Squidly - Beth shares her beautiful tattoos, colourful outfits and lots more. I love how diverse Beth's blog is, she's very creative and finds lots of interesting things to talk about.

8. Louise Amabilis - Louise makes vintage inspired clothing and has such a great fashion sense. I love her clothing! It's so classic and flattering.

9. GG's Pin-up Couture - Stunning fascinators and hair accessories that will add a big wow factor to any outfit! I need the Merry-Go-Round fascinator in my life please!!

10. Sole Designs - Fun, unique and affordable jewellery by Katia. I love the way she presents her jewellery. Check out Katia's blog here, she's an absolute stunner!

9 comments:

  1. your sponsors are amazing <3
    would you like to give me your banner and i give you yours:)?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your sponsors, I made an effort to visit each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely sponsors :) I can also check out new ones!
    P.s I have added the Passionfruit sponsor system to my blog so be sure to check it out as I would love to have you as a sponsor again :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo much fun. I can't wait to check them all out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look so lovely! Must pay them all a visit :). Thanks for sharing!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My oh my, such lovely sponsors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! love the layout of this post! :)

    Barnicles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you did the layout. Much easier then how I do mine,...why didn't I think of it?? ;) Great group of bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much love!
    Can't wait to check them all out!

    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete