photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 5 October 2012

Dinos & Mustaches!

I finally got around to uploading my mass of pictures from my camera and I wanted to share these dino's with you. Over the next few days you'll most probably be bombarded with pictures of shoes!

These were a custom order, the customer wanted Dinosaurs with mustaches and a skeleton dinosaur.
I had so much fun doing these, I loved drawing the scaley hearts (I did them similar to these budgie feathers). I think I'm going to have to do some more scaley and feathered friends for the shop soon!




9 comments:

  1. Ooooh my. I thjink these are my favorite that I've seen of yours!! SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shizz, that is cuuuute! I love dinos with mustaches! :D

    I'm your newest follower. Nice to meet ya! This blog reminds me of Tokidoki and since I'm a giant fan of all Hello Kitty shtuff, I absolutely LOVE this blog. haha <3

    xo, Adriana.
    http://horsesofares.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome! I'm amazed at the detail you get into these tiny dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! These are the COOLEST matryoshka dolls I've ever seen. And I've seen some pretty damn cool ones. Headed over to go check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are AMAZING!
    I love seeing your work on my blog dashboard :)
    Always puts a smile on my face :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eee, these are so awesome <3 Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHHH! I love them so much. I love the little pink toe nails the most.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh!!! These are so great!!! They bring a huge smile to my face :]

    ReplyDelete