photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 28 September 2012

Fashion Favs Friday - 28/09/12


1. Chichi Knots - A great mixture of crochet and knotted jewellery. This is my favourite shop so far for crocheted jewellery. They use a variety of materials including beads and chains in with their crocheting to make their jewellery that extra bit special.

2. The Braided Bandit - I first came across The Braided Bandit through her blog. Straight away I was in awe of her style and when I found out she had a vintage shop I was very excited. This girl knows how to dress and her shop confirms that!

3. A Rainy Afternoon - Adorable little earrings and necklaces. There are so many simple but beautiful pieces here. You can find something to match any outfit.

4. Madda Design - Awesome leather earrings but also some amazing and very original lighting too. A great shop with a variety of goodies.

5. Flower Land Shop - The cutest little clay jewellery. You can even get a custom piece of your pet! This would make a seriously awesome gift for any pet lover (I'm hinting at Ash to get me some Effy earrings for Christmas!)

8 comments:

  1. In love with arainafternoon's jewelry too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, was so happy to see this in my etsy mail this morning, you are a sweetheart! I absolutely love your choices. especially those adorable raccoon earrings! Thanks so much, hope you're having a great day!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I love your shop and your blog :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I'll have to check these out! They look like some awesome shops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for adding my raccon earrings in this wonderful collection!I love all!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those raccoon earrings are too cute for words! Too bad I have plugs

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. With regards to form, nobody is more energetic and persistent than ladies. They have an inherent association with mold, shopping and excellence and anything that makes them look awesome and help their self-regard. Nike

    ReplyDelete