photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 18 August 2012

Scrabble & Lalique Matryoshka

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm in New york visiting some friends. When they lived in England they used to have pet budgies. I decided to paint them some budgie Matryoshka based on their budgies, Lalique and Scrabble.


Here's some photos of Lalique (yellow) and Scrabble (blue).



I do custom orders :) send me an email to ponychopsshop@gmail.com if you would like your own pets painted on a set of matryoshka.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so wonderful! Growing up we had a bunch of budgies and I love them so much. These are precious ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sharing useful information for us. i always read your blog.


    scrabble word finder

    ReplyDelete