photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 14 October 2011

New shoes!!

Just thought I'd show off some hand painted shoes I did for a customer. They're both sold but I have some very similar ones to the strawberries for sale here. I'm taking commissions so feel free to message me via my etsy to discuss any shoes you would like hand painting.
I had lots of fun painting them, I especially love the strawberry ones!






2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. You are a wonderful artist. Do you do custom painted shoes for customers? How much do you charge? Do you ship to the U.S.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lilith, thank you!! Yes i do custom painted ones :) I charge between £50 and £65 depending on the type of shoe you want doing (for vans style or converse style I only charge £55 - they won't be vans or converse brands but I always make sure I use good quality shoes). Shipping to the U.S is £15.50.
    You're welcome to give me an email at ponychopsshop@gmail.com and let me know what you have in mind and we can work out a price for you xxx

    ReplyDelete